Friday 10 May 2013

Today 10th May 2013 was named as II "Hanuman" II Bike Ride.


Today 10th May 2013 was named as II "Hanuman" II Bike Ride. Akaash Completed an 8 Mile Bike Ride in his home town going through Haslingden, Ramsbottom. Akaash thoroughly enjoyed discovering new pastures.

I completed my Bike Ride. I took a detour and ended up doing an extra 1.09 miles. The Park is quite big and there is still some discovering to do.!!

I use www.geodistance.com to calculate the miles i do. The 2nd picture shows the calculation of my detour. I do have mapmywalk app to calculate my mileage too.

I plan to do a Bike Ride with Reeya and Ansh tommorow. Reeya told me how she wants to clock the miles. If i remind Reeya is no doubt an Athletic Person. When she did the A Smile for Miilions of Children Swim 111, she vouched to do more than 111 lengths. She did 120 lengths. It took me over 2 hours to complete 111 lengths. Reeya completed her 120 lengths in 84 minutes which is approx 1 hour 24 mins. She was and still is a fast swimmer. That's the Spirit. Shelly Jairath Ajay Jairath

The most exciting bit of this A Smile for Millions of Children Bike Ride is that Syum is only 1 yrs old, and he joins the II "SiyaRam" II Team. He is only 1 years old. His Bike is On order, and Mum and Dad Rishiv Vij will be making sure that Syum is pedalling safely. I am very proud of not just Syum, but of all the children that are getting involved.

Dev, from Runcorn, joins the II "Kishkinda Khand " II group
Veer, from Runcorn, joins the II "Sundar Khand" II group. It is a pleasure to be working with all the Children in Manchester to make a difference.

http://www.akshayapatra.co.uk/news/153-250-mile-ride

SMILE
Have a Look At Our A Smile For Million of Children Blog
http://smileformillionofchildrenbikeride2013.blogspot.co.uk/

SMILE Check the Number of Miles our Team Have Done
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak5OYBhThJX8dFNIVjllR1hTVlFrNG00R0hENkg3Mnc&usp=sharing.

SMILE Donate to Feed a Child >>> you will be recepient to their Blessings no doubt

https://www.justgiving.com/asmileformillionsofchildren-akshayapatra-250plusbikeride-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment